Century 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Century 21

I heard about this from my girlfriend when I mentioned taking a weekend in Manhattan (which she rightly figured out I had an ulterior motive for... checking out the Suit Supply store)... Apparently Century 21 is a famous set of stores that's like a high-end fashion thrift store where you dig through piles but you can end up with amazing deals.

So today I went looking for it online and apparently they now have an online store with deals like Gilt, etc. I signed up and WOW... The first set of deals I see are for Ben Sherman, and we're talking suits for $295 that are regularly $595 and they look really nice! There's also very nice dress pants for $90 and dress shirts for $30. Good looking stuff.

Anyway, check it out... Here's my link, which will benefit me like $25 if you guys sign up or buy something (I'm not sure):

http://www.c21Stores.com/invite/9ACBB9D846

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Comment

I go to the Morristown and Paramus stores whenever I get the chance. Their tie sections are mind blowing!

The Ben Sherman stuff on the flash sale site looks really good. I check it occasionally, but haven't bought anything yet. To me, it's like a less stressful (and probably better) version of Gilt.

In a nutshell, I'm a big C21 fan.

Comment

Working...
      X