Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AE Strand in Bourbon

Ugh. I want

Oh god this is bad news. I have been looking for a pair of shoes in mid brown. I have strands in walnut and in the burnished brown, but I wanted something in between. Dare I finish the trifecta...

Comment

Oooh really like that color. I always thought the walnut was a bit flashy and the burnished brown was so dark that you couldn't see the details.

I need to check these out in person.

Comment

I liked the Strands in walnut, but since I already had a pair of walnut wingtips, I couldn't justify the purchase. But now...

Comment

I have them in walnut...and I want a casual shoe in this exact color. WHY not the Mcallister? Sighhhh

Comment

Could have had 'em for $265 back in Sept. (Amsterdam = McAllister):

http://perks.urbandaddy.com/national/promotions/allen-edmonds.html

I got the Gramercy (really MacNeils) in Cognac.

Comment

BTW Margotron, the last email I got from the Shoebank had the bourbon Amsterdam (McAllister) on it so it looks like there are a few factory 2nds. Just email them at [email protected] and ask for a listing of what they have in your size.

Comment

@Jessy: I'm right there with you. Same situation.

Comment

Ughhhhh! Just emailed them the shoebank, fingers crossed! Thanks Fred

Comment

FYI, I just checked and in the email I got from them with my size (10E) they listed them as style 6207S, Amsterdam Bourbon Private Coll for $209.

Comment

Working...
                    X