Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for relatively cheap Grey Suede Men's Shoes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for relatively cheap Grey Suede Men's Shoes.

I'm hoping to be pointed to some relatively cheap ($40-125) men's grey suede shoes. I have seen some links for boots out there, especially the Clarks Desert Boot. However, I would prefer a shoe.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

The Johnston Murphy Brennan (featured on Dappered) was a great looking grey wingtip but it doesn't appear to be available anywhere except on ebay in size 9. I totally missed out on one on Ebay for 25 bucks. Super bummed about it.

Florsheim makes a laceless version that looks pretty good.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Not in love with Florsheim's wingtip they have available, but I like their lace up grey suede they have on sale, but it is unfortunately only available in sizes 7.5 and 8.

Anyone else got any ideas or suggestions?

Comment

I have 1901 Carstons in grey. Have held up really well. Were on clearance at Nordstrom for $60.

Comment

Link to the 1901 Carsons: NORDSTROM

Comment

That's actually a newer/darker grey than mine. Like that grey better. But FYI, with my style, they were on sale for $60 at one point, both online and in-store. Hard to say if it's worth waiting.

Comment

I actually would like a lighter gray. More of a shark grey. Preferably with white soles.

Comment

http://www.zappos.com/calvin-klein-luke-dark-charcoal

Probably a little darker than you're looking for...soles are closer to white though.

http://www.amazon.com/Dino-Bigioni-DB-10773-Infilatura/dp/B006OVX5J2/ref=sr_1_19?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1352148063&sr=1-19&keywords=oxford

More what you're looking for, but more expensive.

Comment

PS...can't vouch for either. I've been looking for the same thing, and I actually really dig the 1901s mentioned above. Have some of their driving shoes and love them.

Comment

This link has a picture of the grey color of my 1901s. Might be able to find them still somewhere. Red sole.

http://www.amazon.com/1901-Carson-Ox...ds=1901+carson

Comment

Thanks for the input. Keep me posted if you come across any more.

Comment

RyanK, found something you might like from ASOS: CLICK HERE

Comment

It's not a white sole, and it may be darker than you want, but I saw these this morning:

http://www.myhabit.com/homepage?ie=UTF8#page=d&dept=men&sale=AB3ZPJSUX4MK 8&asin=B007AC6TBK&cAsin=B007ACC3BA&ref=qd_b_img_d_ 0_3c

You may have to be signed up to get a look. They're the Ben Sherman Qwey Brogue Oxford.

Comment

You can check out these Stafford shoes at JC Penny. I saw these the other day and they looked ok. Plus they will add some color, if you like that sort of thing.

Abbott Wingtip Lace-Up Oxfords

Austin Plain-Toe Lace-Up Oxfords

Comment

If you can still find them check out the Bostonian Eastbends. You should be able to get them on the low side of your range.

Comment

Working...
                              X