• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biggumby
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan3 View Post
    Allen Edmonds Shoe Bank.
    I think this is going to be your best shot for E/2E.

I'm a 15D and got lucky with a pair of AE Park Ave seconds at Last Chance. So, I think AE seconds are going to be your best bet around $200.

Leave a comment:

• Longshanks
    replied

I'm pretty close to your size meguy at a 14D in every brand of dress shoe I've ever tried on and a 15 in running/athletic shoes.

I've had the most luck with a mom and pop shoe store in my hometown that easily has the widest range of styles and brands that I've seen outside of a major city.

Most online sellers never seem to go over 13, and if it's a company that has brick and mortar locations they tend to only stock up to 12 in store.

Men with big feet don't catch too many breaks when it comes to shoes.

Leave a comment:

• ryan3
    replied

Allen Edmonds Shoe Bank.

Leave a comment:

• Max
    replied

You could also try searching Amazon Warehouse Deals to see if they have anything.

Here's the Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in 14E, for $155: http://www.amazon.com/Allen-Edmonds-Avenue-Oxford-Black/dp/B000H16I08/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1352076474 &s=generic&sr=1-3

This is kind of hit or miss though, I don't think there's a way to search for specific sizes, only by brand or type of item. They seem to have a pretty limited stock too, though it ships quickly through Amazon (never bought a pair of shoes, but other stuff has worked out for me).

Leave a comment:

• Fred G. Unn
    replied

Try Herring:

http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/search-results.php?order=Price+Low+to+High&sizeid=16&fiti d=3&colourid=&styleid=&brandid=&ssole=&keyword=&st ype=0

You'd be a UK13 (G maybe?). Herring is a great retailer though, just contact them and they will help you with the actual dimensions of the shoes so you can compare them to something you already have. Their own brand and Loake will both be excellent shoes right in your under $300 range. Under $200 might be a bit tough in your size.

Leave a comment:

• meguy
    replied

Yeah they don't carry anything in a wide in their stores, and I can't afford what they have in wide online. :/ There's a shoe repair/cobble shop in a mall that I'm gonna call tomorrow to see if they can affordably make a custom pair of shoes for me.

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied

Have you tried Nordstrom rack? I can't speak for wide feet, but I know I've seen a 14 shoe rack in there.

Leave a comment:

• meguy
    started a topic Big Guy with Big Feet Can't Find Shoes!

Big Guy with Big Feet Can't Find Shoes!

Hey I'm new here, and I have a need for some help. I wear a size 14e/2e and I can't find ANYTHING in either plain, cap, or wingtip oxford in that size, for 200 dollars and under. I'm at a place in my life where that's the most I can spend much more than that on a pair. No shops near or far from me carry this size and I can't find anything online that isn't completely ugly under 300 dollars. What can I do? Where can I go? I'm at a loss here and I really would appreciate the help.

Working...
X