Review of Express Cords and Chinos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review of Express Cords and Chinos

http://thepeaklapel.tumblr.com/post/34994724847/review-express-cords-and-chinos

I've seen quite a bit of talk about good, slim pants for around $50. So I tried the ones from Express. Link above takes you to my review of them on my site.

Couldnt agree with you more about the Photographer chinos. I usually wear a 29 or 30 waist and the 29 waist chinos were so large in the waist that they would fall off without a belt. Needless to say I returned them.

Oh and by the way, the deep v-neck tees from express are about 1.5 inches longer than the v-necks used to be. I have found that these tees don't bunch up in the waist like others do.. I remember you posting about such an issue before. Try them out.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That is why I want to try anyb of the Express stuff in the store before I buy them. I had the same case as you did with sizing with some of the pants in the past, and since there are 2 stores in my area, I just stop by and try them on.

On the chinos subject: Photographer fit is very good, and for $35 a pair when you combine current sale and coupon, they are worth a purchase. I got 2 pairs about 3 moths ago, and they are holding up very good.

Comment

somaticmarker1: Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X