Indochino Bootlegger Tweed Suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indochino Bootlegger Tweed Suit

I know several people have posted about being interested in this suit and it just came back in stock. Mine came in the mail on Monday. I really like it. Much like the BR Tweed Suit, it is lighter weight than most other Tweed material. Its a 3 season weight. I live in the Northeast TN and Southwest VA area, and I feel like I could wear from October to early April. A really nice rich darker blue color.

This was my first experience with Indochino. I have seen the horror stories posted on some message boards. For me, they largely nailed the the fit. The suit is at my tailor right now. The sleeves needed to be lengthened about a 1/2 inch. The pants needed to be lengthened a little less than 1 inch. Really minor adjustments. When I told my tailor the I had ordered a MTM suit online, he had chided me a little. But after seeing me in it, he said he was quite impressed with how well it fit.

The only change I will request is less shoulder padding. Now please note, I am an extreme minimalist when it comes to shoulder padding. Its just a odd personal preference due to my body shape. I imagine that 90% people here will be satisfied by the amount of shoulder padding Indochino uses.

So for those of you who are wavering on Indochino due to the negative comments seen online, I am a very happy and satisfied customer.

Working...
X