Target Merona Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Merona Jacket

Hey guys forum lurker here. I recently picked up the merona 4 pocket jacket in olive green from target. I LOVE the jacket but I'm looking for some suggestions on how to wear it.

thanks

http://www.target.com/p/merona-men-s...Slot=large_1_5

Bought the same jacket. Had to size down. Been wearing it with everything.

Honestly, my favorite look is with a pair of white jeans and a button up. Also been wearing it with canvas colored cords and dark jeans, but think it looks best with the white.

Comment

how's the fit? fairly slim? And by slim I mean I am about 5'11" 160lb give or take.

Comment

I am the same height as you and weigh even less and a small fits me well, so I guess its a fairly slim fit. I would try it on though. Thanks for the advice washedout. I do not own a pair of white jeans but I may buy a pair soon.

Comment

I'm 6'0, 160 and am wearing the small as well. With that size it's nice and slim, and plenty long. Only real issue with it being a little on the slim side is that you can't just jam the four pockets full of stuff because it looks bizarre.

Comment

Thats true but for me with the inside pockets and my pants pockets I dont find myself needing to put anything there anyway.

Comment

6 foot, 200lb. I got in large. It fits snug in my chest (I wear a 46 suit) and is actually slim in the waist (I'm a 34). I wore it out in NYC last night and received many complements. Someone asked how expensive it was because they wanted something like that. I told them it was 25 bucks

Comment

6'3" 180, and I wear a medium. I'm thinking of getting the tan or gray one, but I'll probably bump up to large and tailor it - it's difficult to bend over reach my shoes, for example. It gets crazy-tight around the biceps when I do that.

Comment

I tried it on today in small and I'm wondering if you guys who own it think that the shoulders and chest area will loosen up with wear. As is, it's a bit tight and restricting but I swim in the medium.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Working...
                  X