Semi Affordable Leather Jackets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi Affordable Leather Jackets?

I know cheap leather sucks so I'm not looking for H&M, but there's gotta be some stuff in the $200 range that can be of decent quality, right? Recommendations?

The banana republic moto jacket is decent quality. Not worth the $350 but you can find it on ebay, new or used, for $150-$180, which is a good price. I picked one up and am very pleased with it.

Comment

I picked up this Wilson jacket last week when it was on sale for $179 down from $250. It's now down to $150.

http://www.wilsonsleather.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3569071

I'm really happy with it. Doesn't feel cheap at all.

Comment

Depending on what style you want, I was wandering through a large Macy's this past weekend and they had a fair amount of leather jackets. I wasn't really looking closely, but I have a tendency to feel the material as I walk past, and there were a few that were pretty acceptable. They were mostly geared towards winter jackets.

Comment

I'm always on the hunt for good outerwear at great prices. I picked this up on ebay (a great place for leather jackets). The upside is that the market is flooded with leather jackets and you can find ones at great prices. The downside is that you can't try it on, and you can't actually feel the leather. I know I'm a small at BR so this worked out for me. Even after I get tired of this jacket, I know I'll be able to make some $$ from reselling it. You may have noticed, this guy misspelled "bannana" no one searching for "banana republic" would find it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-BANNANA-REPUBLIC-BLACK-LEATHER-FLIGHT-JACKET-S-FITS-A-40-INSULATED-CLEAN-/160904534624?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STR K:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=f%2FNEf%2BK6JLVwQoYs5oWCxeI qBrg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

right now I'm searching for a good vintage g1 (fur collar) bomber that would be a good beater jacket. I'm scoping out ebay, thrift stores, and surplus stores.

Comment

Working...
          X