Instructions on how to upload a pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instructions on how to upload a pic

I didn't want to fill up WIWT with trying to figure out how to upload a pic. Can someone give me instructions on how to do so? I have the picture on my computer. Thanks.

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
    -Maximus

You will first need to upload the image to an image hosting site like flickr, photobucket, imageshack, imgur, etc. Dappered Threads is not currently capable of hosting images. You can even use direct links to facebook images - go to your facebook image, right-click and "copy image URL" to get the direct link.

Either before or after uploading the image, you will want to resize it to a reasonable viewable size, because Threads won't auto-resize and my attempts at resizing with HTML have been unsuccessful.

Finally, use the following html code to post the image on Threads:

< img src = " imageaddress.jpg " / >

You will remove all the spaces EXCEPT the space between "img src."

Ben

Comment

This is just practice trying to upload it.

-Maximus

Comment

I've actually been wondering how to load an avvy? Others like NickCrawford have an avatar and I can't figure out how to load one. I click on my name and don't see any place for me to post a link or pic for an avvy.

Comment

@Vicious49: I think they showed up when we linked our facebook accounts.

Comment

If I recall an earlier thread correctly, you can either link it to facebook as Alan mentioned or do it through a Gravatar account: http://en.gravatar.com/

I haven't bothered getting a Gravatar account because this is the only forum I post at with any regularity.

Comment

Eyerman: Nice shoes. What are they?

Comment

Bass. I got them like 1 1/2 ago. I didn't take great care of them(this was before dappered), but they actually still look decent. They look beat up, in a good way. They have a bass outlet close to where I live and they run buy one get two free. I always stock up.

-Maximus

Comment

Working...
                X