Dirty White Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirty White Bucks

A few months ago I scored a pair of white bucks from Goodwill. They are Saks Fifth Avenue's own brand, and they were probably store demos as the soles had zero wear on them. Half a size too big but I figured $5 for a $200 pair of shoes is a go. I didn't wear them for 2 months. Nothing I owned looked good with them. And then I realized they look silly because they look new! Several scuffs and dust kickings later, they still look too new, but are making progress.

So, tell me, does this story make you want to tear your eyes out? Or is there anyone here that shares my opinion that white bucks just look better when they're dirty?

I actually am torn on this. Same story, found a pair of $200 bucks for $6 at a Salvos. I think they look so slick nice and clean, but don't find myself in enough situations that truly take advantage of clean white bucks. Thus, I don't wear them quite enough. If they were dirtier, I think they would look badass and I would wear them more but just don't have the heart to do it to them and haven't had the luck of finding a second pair.

Comment

Working...
    X