$30 FOR $60 WORTH OF MEN'S FASHION JEWELRY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$30 FOR $60 WORTH OF MEN'S FASHION JEWELRY

Hey, guys! If you're anything like me, you're a sucker for that little bit of flair that really makes your look pop. That's why I'm so excited about today's offer: $30 for $60 worth of finery from men's jewelry maker Cruz Azur.

Cruz Azur creates an array of eye-catching sterling silver pendants and other jewelry--from fun nautical anchors to a francophile-friendly Fleur De Lys to the Eastern-inspired zen Vajra. In fact, they specialize in accessories that not only look great, but mean something. Say, for example, you're the astrological type... Cruz Azur has a whole batch of zodiac charms I see in your future!

http://www.thedailyhookup.com/national/deal/30-for-60-worth-of-mens-fashion-jewelry

(-) $30 gets you $60 to spend on pendants, charms, medallions, bracelets and all merchandise sold at CruzAzur.com.

(-) Shipping is included.

Now that Dappered Threads seems to be growing, may I suggest some small improvements to the forums around selling products: Can we have a forum where members post 'for sale' items they have a vested interest in? And for businesses, how about setting up a different user type (IE instead of "Member" use "Proprietor" or "Representative" under the username, etc). I'm not against anyone selling their wares, I just don't want this forum to be filled with spam offers and it would protect business owners from being accused of astroturfing. This could also be an opportunity for a business to establish frank dialog with customers and get valuable insight that they may not get normally.

jimmynetstep, I'm not saying that your post is unwelcome or that you're not a user. But since this is the first post by you, it can also seem as if you have more of an interest to make this sale than participate in other discussions on this forum. This also came up in the conticouture thread with thurstonhowellthefirst's post. He/she never made a post before or since that thread. I like how beefcake handled his bracelet thread, although it's pretty easy to see that he's a member here and not a spammer.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

Working...
    X