Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attending a runway-centric party (stealing the look)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, small world. Whodathunkit. What class are you?

Comment

68. If I don't screw anything up this mod, I'm done in about 1.5 months. Thank God.

Comment

@robwellman: Very good. I would say I'll keep an eye out for you, but I have no idea what you look like.

I'm taking this whole thing in a different direction. I'm going to go with one of the more clean-cut looks in the same collection. Just found this to go with it:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-long-sleeve-tailored-fit-solid-no-iron-pinpoint-cutaway-collar-dress-shirt~244150_59.html?sku_0=::WHI

It's hard to find a cutaway collared shirt for cheaper than that. Plus it's pinpoint and "tailored". Since I've had trouble with LE sleeves in the past, I ordered a couple of different sizes.

Comment

@alan I like that shirt. I got the glen plaid version of it. Fits pretty well straight away.

Comment

@robwellman: Glad to get the thumbs up on fit. I didn't even see the glen plaid until you mentioned it. I like it. Too bad I didn't see it before because I'm not going to place another order.

Comment

Working...
            X