Tie Society - Netflix for Ties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tie Society - Netflix for Ties

So Tie Society is a tie rental service similar to how Netflix works. You rent the ties you want for as long as you want them and then you send them back and they send the next ties on your list. What do you guys think of this?

http://www.tiesociety.com/

Looks like a fun idea. There are a few cufflinks and ties I wouldn't mind buying outright. This is great for a guy that spends a good amount of time in a tie. Unfortunately, I am not one of those guys do to my job. If I had more use for a revolving tie collection I would definitely not hesitate to test out this service.

Does anyone know the purchase price for the various items?

Comment

Hmmm... I don't know if I would do this, I prefer to own my ties. I guess it'd be interesting to try out though.

Comment

Hey guys, the purchase price on our ties varies, but each item is available for you to purchase for usually 40-60% off MSRP. There's a big range here, as we stock everything from Brooks Brothers, Armani, Hermes, and Burberry to the mildly-cheaper Lands End or our own internal collections (Bear vs Bull, Bruno Piattelli, Barbican 1891, etc). We're always adding more, and if you have any questions shoot me a quick email at [email protected].

Comment

Working...
        X