Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Deal on the Magic Wallet from J.Crew

See here: http://tinyurl.com/9cl5z4g

That really took a separate post, linking to your own blog, instead of a link to JCrew in the deals section?

Comment

Wow.

Yeah, especially for a cheezy "as seen on TV" gimmick advertised on late night TV, and available in supermarkets for next to nothing (about what it's worth). And a tinyurl to camouflage the link. My opinion of this blog just went down, especially for the glowing review for this little bit of fluff.

Comment

You people are tough...

Comment

Alan: Thanks man. I know. Can't please 'em all.

I really love those wallets and just wanted to let you all know. I'll be sure to post this sort of thing in the deals section from now on, but if you have decided that you no longer like the site, please feel free to not read it.

Comment

well i ordered one in blue chambray. and i like that blog.

Comment

fash1on: Thanks, man! I should probably start using affiliate links or something...

Comment

I think the people above were tough, indeed. The blog post was about the deal and the wallet preferences are subjective. Lighten up.

Comment

This article think,cheap ugg, unless the Philippines can use innovative diplomacy and multilateral mechanism to solve disputes,www.lovelyugg.com, or in the future will have to rely on the United States Recurves only weight about 1 or 2 lbs,ugg boots, so if weight is a factor,ugg, then recurves win hands down But you have to have enough patience because you may not willing to wait that long to get a good deal

related articles?
                  <ul>[*]cheap ugg boots 10009epe124[*]ugg outlet 12999mam225[*]uggs outlet 7289cvd006[/list]

Comment

Working...
                  X