F&O Ranford Cardigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F&O Ranford Cardigan

http://www.frankandoak.com/october/industry/layer/ranford-cardigan-in-midnight

I have yet to make a purchase from Frank & Oak, but I've been looking for a cardigan and the Ranford caught my eye. Can anyone speak to the quality/fit of this item? I understand that cardigans tend to fit a bit more loosely than other items, but I'm a fairly small guy (5'8" 135 lb) and worry that even the small will be too big on me. Couple that with the fact that I'm in China and will be until well past the return/exchange window closes and I'm very hesitant to pull the trigger. Any advice?

I wouldn't risk it. I have no experience from F&O, but based on your measurements, you're a XS kind of guy.

Comment

I have the Ranford in hazel. The fit is great with lean arms and body. Mine fits very similar to the model in the picture for the hazel cardigan. The material though is very thin, and made very much so for layering over shirts and under blazers. I have never had any issues with quality from F&O, but did get one shirt that was obviously mislabeled as a large when it was a medium.

I usually wear medium in most other shirts (J. Crew, Gap, etc.), but have to size up to a large with F&O. So maybe a small will work for you? I would email costumer service and get the measurements of a small cardigan. I will stress again, the wool is very thin and was not made for warmth but for layering.

Comment

Pretty ugly cardigan in my opinion. Looks weird with the high button stance.

Everybody is selling cardigans now, and way sharpers ones than what you linked. Why don't you try some on at stores to make sure they fit properly?

Comment

Working...
        X