• Show
Clear All

• kbrown
    replied

Taking in the sides should cost $15.

Leave a comment:

• shad0w4life
    replied

Should correct the full take apart, Just the seams down side and arms(so I guess halve the shirt), shoulders are what I aim for fitting properly

Leave a comment:

• kbrown
    replied

At 6' 34" sleeves are going to be too short, period. A shirt that's 15.5 / 34 is more or less a standard american medium. Mediums are designed for men 5'8-5'10 with a 38-40" chest.

If you've got a 10 inch drop, then you're in good shape, and that more or less requires tailoring no matter what size you buy. You shouldn't need any "full take apart tailoring sessions", unless you have abnormally narrow shoulders.

Leave a comment:

• shad0w4life
    replied

I'm 6' 41" chest/31 waist @ 180lbs...your logic is flawed. Sizing up does work but requires a full take apart tailoring session. Sawwy!

Leave a comment:

• kbrown
    replied

Or you're just skinny. A 34 inch sleeve is for someone who is 5'10 or thereabouts. If you find the sleeves too short, size up

Leave a comment:

• kbrown
    replied

Fat people. Most people are fat and need the armholes like that to fit their fat arms inside.

Leave a comment:

• shad0w4life
    replied

I think it goes with the fact that the average shirt seems to be 15.5 with a 34 sleeve...I assume there's a lot of T-REX looking people walking around(I refuse to believe the problem is my arms are too long!)

Leave a comment:

• dlareg
    started a topic Low Armholes

Low Armholes

I was just thinking, does anyone know what the reasoning behind so many jackets/shirts having such low armholes? I know big baggy shirts are popular because so many people buy them and as kids we wanted the bigger manlier sizes.

But what's with low armholes? Are there people out there with arms sprouting out from their ribs?

Working...
X