Stafford wingtip boot on clearance YMMV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stafford wingtip boot on clearance YMMV

Just stumbled on the much loved JC Penney Stafford wingtip boot on clearance for $30. Well worth calling your local store to check the stock!!

Wow. That's fascinating. I would get a pair for my brother if his wife hadn't just been laid off by JCP.

Comment

"Just stumbled on the much loved JC Penney Stafford wingtip boot on clearance for $30."

Where? In-store?

Online (jcp.com), they're still $60; not found under "clearance".

Comment

@Cause Moe - I think Alan was calling Spam due to this being the posters first post and only being a member for an hour...

Comment

Not spam, just a lurker until now. Registered to try and contribute to the community.

Yes, this was in store in central Illinois. Had my size(13) and from what I can recall, a 10.5 as well.

Comment

My comment wasn't intended as backhanded. It was actually honest.

Comment

I think they are starting to run out of these. My local JCP no longer has them on display. Perhaps that is the reasons for the clearance, lack of stock in many sizes.

Comment

Definitely YMMV - they weren't on clearance in Salem NH

Comment

Ack. I must go purchase a pair soon.

Comment

They weren't on display in a store in Manassas. They had one in my size but didn't say they couldn't get more if needed. Very interesting.

Comment

@Luscious - where in Central IL? Pick up a second pair of the 13s for me and I will compensate you a few extra bucks! I'm in Chicago, but I have been wanting to grab those if the price got low enough! This sounds like a ridiculous deal and I want in on it!

Comment

Just checked my JCP in Annapolis, still priced at $60.00. Lots of sizes in stock still.

Comment

Well, this all tells me that it's dependent of the individual store's stock... so, if this expands to their other products, clearance prices on items might begin varying from store to store.

Comment

@Luscious Jackson & Alan - My bad on the misinterpretation.

Comment

Working...
                            X