JCP Dress Chinos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JCP Dress Chinos?

Does anyone have any experience with them? I need some new pants for work, and I'm not sure I can justify splurging at Bonobos.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? Looking for khaki first, then maybe some other autumnal colors (brown, grey, olive, etc).

Link: http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/men/b...mComboVal=null

Saw these at JCP, but didn't have a chance to try them on yet. They have a little spandex in them, so they have a bit of stretch.

Dockers Signature D1 might be an option, but they are pretty slim in the thigh.

Comment

Yeah, D1s are a bit thin for me. D2's work OK, but are a little big below the knee.

Comment

I tried on the regular chinos and they were thin in material and well and slim in the leg. I liked them but the only pair I found in my size was a color I didn't like but still wanted to try them on. For the price I think it is a good deal but maybe not something that will stand up for a long while

Comment

I saw these in the store and didn't even bother trying them on. Reason being is that I took a handful of the material and crumpled it and then let go. I do this on chinos sometimes to test the durability of the fabric. It was VERY wrinkled so i'm positive these pants would be wrinkled terribly after a days wear.

I really like Banana Republic's Emerson pants. They're slim, not skinny, good quality and can be had for around $30 at the outlet or online with the right sale. They also come in 3 or 4 different colors. I'm waiting to buy some Dockers Alpha khakis when I can find the right size availability coupled with a good deal. Gap and Jcrew would be the only other stores I look for khakis.

As for Bonobos... What is the big deal about this store? At $88 for a pair of chinos their quality would have to be double than that of JCrew if the price is also doubled. I don't see how this is even possible. I'd really like to know the infatuation with this store.

Comment

CHI Nano, Zebra CHI Flat Iron, since they are worth owning. I Love chi flat iron Chi! CHI, as Ghd stands for 'good hair day'. With more and more people like to use the chi straighteners to make their hair beautiful and fashion; chi chi hair straightener price brand also improves very quickly to adapt the necessary of the society. Hair is our life, we are totally dedicated to hair care, and we pride ourselves in CHI Tribal Zebra Collection in White Black our customer service and are 100% reliable, from dedicated & informed customer service advisors, to deliveries that arrive on time and intact. The CHI CHI hair Straightener straightener is guaranteed to design glossy and sleek hair fashion. The /CHI Flat Iron/ is manufactured by a corporation named Farouk Systems Inc, located chi hair products in Houston. Farouk creates high-quality and expert hair care and spa items.The company's merchandise have acquired a worldwide reputation for those who focused on CHI Pink straightener hair healthy along with exquisite hair trend.

Comment

@brokenbones: Bonobos is alright. I have a few of their chinos. Most people here get them for 30-40 bucks with stacking.

Comment

Working...
              X