LEC Madras Blazer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEC Madras Blazer

I'm thinking about taking a leap of faith on this one. I liked it back when Joe reviewed it. Still a little hesitant and worried I will look comical in it. It is 30% off the sale price right now, which will bring it to $63 plus free shipping. Anyone out there that picked this up back in July have any additional comments on the fit and quality of how well it has held up?

http://www.landsend.com/pp/canvas-me...244869_-1.html

I got it late summer, and I love it. It's actually really muted and goes great with an OCBD or a Poplin. It's definitely a weekend jacket, but I like wearing it as much as possible.

I'm on the small side (5'8"-5'9") and weigh in at around 142. I got a 38 and had to tailor it a bit.The sleeves and jacket length hit me perfect.

Go for it. I can't wait to wear it in the Spring time for horse races.

Comment

The material makes it look easy to roll up the sleeves (as in the picture). That might be fun. It would also make me a bit curious about the drape, though. Worst case scenario, you hate it and you have to take it back to your nearest Sears.

Comment

@Alan-Will Sears take back anything from Land's End and Land's end canvas even if they don't carry the item?

Comment

I suppose there's a first time for everything, but I've never had any trouble.

Comment

I can't comment on the jacket, but I do have the matching chinos and I love them. Good fabric and fit, plus they breathe really well.

Comment

Fantastic for warm weather. Fit is perfect.

Its very thin and not something you should wear if its below 65 or so.

Comment

Working...
              X