Sub $300 dark gray/charcoal suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub $300 dark gray/charcoal suit

All, I need a dark gray/charcoal suit for my sister's wedding. Budget is $300. I'm thinking about getting the J Crew Thompson (currently $210) with a code. Already have it in navy and I like it. Any other suggestions?

I have the charcoal Thompson and I highly recommend it. Just got the navy one as well.

Comment

J Crew Factory Thompson all the way.

Comment

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/dkny-suit-separates-charcoal-trim-fit?ID=552706&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

this one is pretty good, fits me very well. right now it's slightly above 300, i got it for just over 200 a few months ago.

Comment

What code is it to get it down to 210?

Comment

The 100% wool "grey" is darker than on the site and qualifies as a dark grey imo.

Comment

Went with the gray Thompson.

@dstepner - they mailed (snail mail) out unique codes. One for 25% off of $125+ and one for 30% off of $200+. I'm not going to use my 25% code; if you want it, email me at bj [at] mcgvr [dot] com.

Comment

i just used discount codes posted on dealsea, nothing personally mailed to me. if fact that was the first time i registered an account and bought anything from macys. if you are not in a hurry, keep an eye as they have good sales fairly often.

Comment

Tried on every slim fit suit they had at Macy's. Bar III looks the best OTR. Highly recommend checking it out.

I'm still waiting to grab a navy blue Thompson for comparison.

Comment

Working...
                  X