Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RiveDroit
    replied

Sadly, been spoiled by the triple play of discounts from a few weeks ago!

Leave a comment:

• jonATL
    replied

I caved. Bought some pants.

Leave a comment:

• diversification
    replied

Great info, thanks! Is there any way to do something like this for the Old Navy and GAP sites as well? I know they're all using the same website structure...

Leave a comment:

• cjl
    replied

Golden. Took me two tries to get 40%. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• frost
    replied

no.

Leave a comment:

• JBG
    replied

Does anyone know or think there is any danger of too many people printing and using that 40% coupon? I'd just hate to drive to the store, try cloths on, and than find out it doesn't work. Back when I used to shop at Express and get those discount cards they would send out, I had an issue with one and from working it out with customer service it seemed as though the bar code was specific to me only. I'm wondering if the same is true with this code?

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied

maybe I'm sale-spoiled but I tend not to buy anything from BR unless I can stack a sale with a coupon. And right now, it doesn't look like there's much in the sale section worth owning.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

If you plan to use in stores and don't want to mess with cookies, here's an image you can print out (or, presumably, link to from your phone):

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/Asset_...day_40_pop.jpg

Leave a comment:

• eharlow49
    replied

Wow. That is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• guata1983
    replied

FOUND IT!

The BR sale going on gives you 30,35, or 40% off when you go to their page, and we all know barely anyone ever gets 40%. However, its handled by the website so with a little tweaking of the cookie the website hands out, you can force it to change to the 40% off code. The instructions are:

Using Firefox add the add-on 'cookies manager' or in Chrome, add the extension 'editthiscookie'

Open up the extension / addon after viewing bananarepublic site (and it says 30% off at the top banner)

Find gap.com cookies and search for the cookie 'mktUniversalPersist'

Edit the cookie and scroll all the way to the end where it says 'SEG' then a charater. change that last character to a 'C' and save.

Refresh and your banner should say 40% off and give you the BRSUMMER40 coupon, add this coupon code when you're checking out.

Leave a comment:

• eharlow49
    replied

Exit Banana Republic's website, clear your cache and cookies, then reclick the link in the email/go back to the website. I have alternated between 30 and 35 but have not been able to get 40.

Leave a comment:

• guata1983
    started a topic Getting 40% from BR's Birthday Sale

Getting 40% from BR's Birthday Sale

A while back someone posted detailed instructions on how to manipulate "cookies" to get 40% off at BR. I haven't been able to track down that particular thread. I'm wondering if their is a similar work-around for this sale. And if so, does anyone know how to do it?

Working...
X