• Show
Clear All

Missed out!! Dag nabbit!!!!

*waits til Nov 5th*

Comment

Maratac Pilot Large is back in stock!

http://www.countycomm.com/maratacpilotlarge.html

Comment

It's still super sexy. Picked up a tan contrast stitch band for mine. Kind of in love with it

Comment

Delivery of mine was delayed due to the hurricane, but it says it's scheduled for delivery by the end of the day... just waiting to get the notification. So excited.

Comment

since this isn't a big brand name watch, if it breaks, how does service and/or warranty work? could i bring it into any decent watch store to get it serviced?

Comment

Ya, its using a Citizen movement.

"We had a sick night b*tches!"

Comment

Personal note angry at UPS / Sandy: Just got an updated delivery notice... no end in sight in my wait for the watch, despite it having reached NYC and being out for delivery (allegedly) last Friday.

Comment

Hope the mid comes back in stock for you guys soon! Ive had mine for quite sometime and its my daily. Keeps time like a champ!

Comment

@George, what size is your wrist? Been on the fence (for some time) about which size Maratac I want.

Comment

Finally got mine late last week while I was out of town, got home Sunday night and broke it out. This thing is perfect--definitely large, but with my (admittedly large) wrists I think it looks pretty great. The strap is ~10", so I'm using the last hole available still, so I ordered a larger strap this morning (nato black/gray striped) that will hopefully fit perfectly. As for quality, I think it looks beautiful and seems sturdy without being overly clunky.

EDIT: Adding picture. For reference, my wrist size is approx 8.5" (sorry for blurry picture, phone camera).

Last edited by hornsup84; November 12, 2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Add me to the list of people who want this but aren't sure what size to get. 7 inch wrist, so I think I fall right between the sizes. Afraid I will be disappointed if I go mid size.

Comment

Originally posted by RHStansbury View Post
                          Add me to the list of people who want this but aren't sure what size to get. 7 inch wrist, so I think I fall right between the sizes. Afraid I will be disappointed if I go mid size.
                          Here's the large on my 7 incher (wrist). I think the mid size would be too small.

Comment

That's probably the way to go. Now the internal debate is this or the MWC sub on a stainless bracelet. Anyone add a bracelet to this one?

Comment

Working...
                            X