Maratac Pilot watch, Now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maratac Pilot watch, Now available!

Here's the link to the watch (46 mm) get it while its hot!

http://www.countycomm.com/maratacpilotlarge.html

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Had to make an account to thank you for leading me to my next watch. Although with my dainty wrist, this means that I will have to wait until the 39mm version is back in stock. Seems like a good investment for $195, but that is still a good chuck for a student to fork out. Anyone know if that movement is any good?

Comment

And done. Thanks for the heads up sir.

Comment

Like aqwayne, I'm waiting for the mid sized version. My wallet's not very happy about it but I really want one of these. You guys must have some big wrists, that full-sized watch is fucking huge! (Says the man with the tiny wrists.)

Comment

I snagged one last week. It's stunning

Comment

@Margotron, what size? Can you provide pics with it on? I believe I have small- to med-sized wrists and am torn between mid to large Maratac. I figure get more bang for your buck.

Comment

I grabbed the 46, and I have relatively small wrists for a man. Don't be afraid I obviously changed out the strap.

GF and I messing around heh

Comment

@Margotron, WELP!, my decision is made. Thanks for the pics!

Beautiful timepiece!

Comment

Wow- That's a great looking watch, seen on the wrist. Damn you Margotron. I can't justify purchasing one right now. Oh well.

Comment

Yeah, I wore it this whole weekend in NY (just visiting). I could hardly stop admiring it. I have a golden-brown hirsch strap with contrast stitching on the way as well

Here's the lume, as shot in some dark bar bathroom ha

Comment

PS grats to both you guys Glad to have some fellas in the club. Post pics when they come!

Comment

@Margotron, "Oh My Damn" at the lume!

Comment

@Margotron, I met you this weekend... small world, mind blown. I recognize the watch and her purple pants. I was at Aaron's, was/am Chris. Good luck on the hotel credit!

Got the watch on the way myself. Any links to bands you guys are going to be pairing with it?

Comment

I'm in the same boat as some of the other gents who have posted, I will be waiting for the mid sized watch.

I was wondering is there any guidance on comparing wrist circumference to watch diameter? I have relatively narrow wrists at 6.5" I generally consider 42mm my limit as far as watch size, what do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                              X