Winter Concert...what to wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter Concert...what to wear

I am heading up to Raleigh in December for the Dave Matthews Band concert. I saw them in Charlotte this year, but I just can't pass up seeing them in Raleigh since they haven't played there in a few years.

When I think of concerts I am normally heading to an outdoors show in the late Spring, early summer. So a winter show is foreign to me. I have thinking of jeans, boots and a sweater.

Any other suggestions?

@bremersm do you live in NC? My dad lives in Raleigh, and I live in Columbia SC. As for what you want to wear, thats probably pretty spot on. I went to see Gavin Degraw up in Winstom Salem in October of last year and it was chilly. You may want to think about a coat as well.

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
    -Maximus

Comment

@eyerman. I live in Charlotte but have family in Raleigh so I will be up there for the show. I don't want to have a coat with me as I know I will leave it somewhere. I might where it for tailgating though.

I have seen Gavin a bunch of times. I was working for a band and he was the opening act so I got to meet him. Seems like a nice guy.

Comment

Working...
      X