JCrew Factory opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JCrew Factory opening

Can someone give me a coupon code or code for the 30% off factory? I wont be using it. I called JCREW and they said if I had a code, and did not get one sent to me, that they would honor someone elses. Yours would still be able to be used. We just have to have a code so they know I am not scamming them.

Thanks

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
    -Maximus

Here's mine FPD88J2BZ. I already used it but it sounds like they will still honor it.

Comment

Thank you kind sir.

-Maximus

Comment

It's 30% off $200 btw. I have an unused 20% off $125 if you want that as well.

Comment

Hey can you email me the 20 percent off to [email protected]. Thanks so much

Comment

Were these codes that were given snail mail or e-mail? I never received one (shop on JCrew a lot, too).

If anyone has an extra % off coupon to share, that would be great ([email protected]). Thanks!

Comment

They honored it for me. They said the coupons technically expired yesterday, but they would take it off for me.

-Maximus

Comment

The only requirement to get 30% off if you didn't receive the coupon, is some social engineering and a phone.

Comment

They came in snail mail. It's actually from JCrew Factory so maybe you had to register on their new site to get one or something.

@Wat: sent it to you

Comment

I did. Thats the weird thing. But alls well that ends well. Got one of the Thompson suits for 135 bucks.

-Maximus

Comment

@ Eyerman...

Care to explain how you got a Thompson for $135?

Comment

The blackish/charcoal was $216, then used the 30% off which got it down to $161ish after tax. Then I signed up for their credit card which took off another 10%. So it ended up being like 136 and some change.

-Maximus

Comment

I signed up but apparently never entered an address

Comment

OT but am I the only one who things the JCFactory redesign is really ugly and cheapens the whole thing? It makes me feel like I'm shopping at an Old Navy or something (not that there's anything wrong with that (cue Seinfeld clip)).

Comment

@LosRockets...Some of the stuff I do tend to stay away from. But for the most part their Thompson suits are a safe bet.

-Maximus

Comment

Working...
                              X