Banana Republic, GAP, Old Navy - common sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic, GAP, Old Navy - common sales

Can someone tell me what the common sales are for GAP and Old Navy. There are a few items that I would like from each. I know that BR sales typically are somewhere between 25% off and 40% off (though the 40% ones are a bit less frequent).

My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

bump

My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Typically at least 25% off at least once a month if not more, usually a 30% one as well. I would just subscribe to the emails, they notify you of every sale but are brand specific so you'll need to get all three to get all of them. But usually the discounts are across all brands.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

40% is pretty common. You'll find 40% off more common in store. Ask an associate when they have their in store 40% days.

Comment

Thanks guys. So I guess to clarify, both Gap and Old Navy have relatively frequent 40% off sales?

Comment

Usually BR is the only one that has 40% off sales. Gap and Old Navy typically are in the 30% range.

Comment

How do I get an instore coupon for Gap? I wanted to buy a GQ x Ovadia & Sons item but the size I want is only instore.

Comment

Working...
              X