CK merino sweater at costco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CK merino sweater at costco

just came back from costco, they have calvin klein merino sweater for $20 plus tax. did not buy, so don't know how they fit. feels good on the touch, not too thin, some good colors, solid with no pattern, nothing too flashy. could be an affordable yet solid option.

they have london fog coats for $100, presumably cheaper than sold at a mall, but only in black. they also have a new "made in italy" section, selling sweaters, pants and such, both men and women, maybe top quality, but not cheap at all. did not see a brand, but i don't think it's kirkland.

I purchased two of the CK merino wools vnecks (Grey and Black). I had also ordered a few BR vneck's that I was waiting to do a comparison. I ended up returnin the CK sweaters because I felt like they would pill soon after wearing and weren't thin enough to use as a middle layer underneath a blazer. They weren't the greatest wool in the world, but not the worst either and for $20 they're worth a shot if you don't like the BR blends at about 50% more after promos.

Comment

I bought two a few weeks ago (made a thread about it too). They fit me well and were pretty trim. Great basics.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

i saw your review. i actually like the weird medium blue you referred to, is that color called teal? do you recommend sizing down or up? thanks.

Comment

They pill like crazy, if they're anything like last year's. Fine for around the house though.

Comment

bought them at costco and will return them. fabric seems thin and smooth, but fit is very poor, too boxy on the sides and low armholes that gives bat wings. would have been a great product and value had they got the fit right, too bad.

Comment

Working...
            X