Promo codes and Coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promo codes and Coupons

Hey all. I wanted to start a thread (maybe it can get stickied...stickyed...stuckened? whatever) for promo codes and coupons. I figured we could keep it seperate from the deals around the net thread. May make getting codes and coupons easier.

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
    -Maximus

Yes this is one idea for the new threads. I think we are just kind of holding off on structural changes til we know for sure what the new format will look like.

Rest assured, it is my personal mission to keep promo codes and referral links elsewhere.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Good deal. Do we know when the new threads will be starting?

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
      -Maximus

Comment

Haha nope. It's getting there, though. And looks like a big improvement over the current system. Few details are concrete as to organizing and maintaining content, but there are a lot of nice features.

Comment

Isn't this technically what is done on the "Deals Around the Net"?

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I find the spamming of coupon codes and referral links to be different. And highly annoying. At least for the single use codes. So I view those as different.

Comment

Looking forward to this!

Comment

Working...
              X