J Crew Factory Peacoat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J Crew Factory Peacoat

J Crew factory is having a 40% off outerwear sale. The peacoat is $112. Was thinking about pulling the trigger, but thought I'd ask if anyone has any experience or advice here. Sale ends Tuesday so I got time.

Thanks!

http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...2948/12948.jsp

I don't have experience with that coat, but they're also sending out 20% off $125 and 30% off $200 codes to promote the "new" J Crew Factory. I got it in the mail a couple of days ago. You could add a couple of fillers and get it all for $100.

Comment

Thank you @John Pepper. I want to get a Thompson Suit and was hoping to get a code...heres hoping I get one.

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
      -Maximus

Comment

Never got that email....

Comment

Pepper is it in the mail or email? If you don't plan on using one would you spare it?

-Maximus

Comment

It's in the real mail (pony express). I used mine already, sorry.

Comment

How did you get it? Did you just sign up?

-Maximus

Comment

They just sent it to me. I used it in store and the girl in front of me had one, too.

Comment

If anyone's interested I have a J. Crew Authentic Bayswater peacoat with ThinsulateĀ® in navy medium I bought in March that I'm looking to get rid of since it's a little big on me. I've never worn it other than to try it on. Paid $140 for it on final clearance, would be looking for $120. I'll probably post it up in the swap section a little later.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

@Reford: Did the Bayswater change between this year and last year's models?

Comment

I'm not sure. Can't see the lining or other interior details. From the exterior it looks the same. I forgot how high the MSRP is, I should have ask for what I paid. Oh well.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Hey Redford email me at [email protected]. I'm interested

Comment

Was just in the store trying to exchange a blazer that didn't fit. I checked out the peacoat. It seemed pretty well made very heavy very warm. Great for cold nights for sure.

Anyone not using their code I would gladly take it off your hands as well. Need to reorder my blazer now.

Comment

Redford - if it's still available, send an email to fhussain49 at hotmail.com. I'll reply when I get back from my wedding on Monday.

Comment

Not that I need another coat, but.... I placed an order for one. We'll see how it fits. Already have a black top coat and a grey pea coat which I typically rotate for 'winter' here in L.A. They don't see near as much use as when I lived in Chicago, but my blood's thinned out over the last 5-6 years so I wear them a little more often.

Comment

Working...
                              X