Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have any experience with American Apparel tennis shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have any experience with American Apparel tennis shirts?

http://store.americanapparel.net/pq412.html

I'm on the hunt to get some polo shirts, and I stumbbled across AA. I have no experience with the brand.Anybody own these, I am need of a few after my BR luxe touch polo's over the summer basically got destroyed in the wash/drier. If so, can you comment on quality/fit/durability as it compares to GAP/BR? Thanks

I used to place orders from AA in bulk when doing graphics design for screen-print/vinyl/embroidery. The quality of the shirts are very, very good. Extremely comfortable. The shirts run small, I had to order one size larger than what I considered normal in order not to be suffocated. Durability is not exceptional, the shirts are comfy but depending on what you get, are prone to pilling and thinning after multiple washes.

Retail prices are not justifiable, however. I would reccommend finding someone with wholesale ability. If you know anyone who owns a graphics or apparel shop they can help you out. You can google 'american apparel wholesale catalog' and be amazed on the price differences.

Comment

Working...
    X