Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude.... work shirts!! Stuff doesn't fit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moderntailor

itailor

Are cheap MTM shirts, roughly same as getting a shirt taken apart. There's a million reviews about MTM shirt makers though, depends on your price range etc.

I'm same build but 6' and 180 and I have to have stuff taken in if it's OTR...don't get me started on my hickey freeman shirt I just got...what a POS, oversized collar stays that are like 1/2inch wide etc.

Go the MTM route and get quality fabrics...makes a huge difference. In the future I will probably only go non iron fabrics though...saves so much time and money heh.

Comment

@ryannosaurus What are your measurements? I am 6'1 190lbs long torsoed and short armed. 16h to 16 collar, 33.5 sleeves, 33 waist, 41 chest. My favorite dress shirts(for now) at Charles Tyrwhitt Slims(The tailored fit as well but the are almost all spread collars and I am not a fan of those).

Comment

Ben you don't find CT shirts to be really really loose in the waist? their extra slim is about a 44 chest(great for us 3 on paper) and 41.3 waist which is around 9-10" bigger in the waist.

Comment

http://www.hughandcrye.com/

Absolute best I've found in terms of fit, other than Ratio which is pricier.

Comment

Modern Tailor is the way to go. www.moderntailor.com

Custom fitted, very good prices.

Them or Blank Label. A little pricier, but great customer service. I go back and forth between the two.

Comment

Working...
            X