2 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Questions

How do i save my flat front pants from getting that pleated pants look? they billow out at my hips and it looks oddly disproportional, and i often find myself hiking them up and putting them under sweaters or blazers just to fix the rise... for some reason i cant get pants fit right...

2nd question : anyone have any idea how to roll up v neck sweater sleeves without stretching them? i prefer to wear them this way, but my sweaters seem to be getting stretched out

1) It may cost more, but a tailor is probably your best bet there.

Comment

1) Sounds like you aren't buying pants that fit. Also tailor as thmage mentioned, although I think the issues you're having may be out of the realm of what they can totally fix, unless it's minor. Would need to see pics to expound.

2) Not sure there's actually a way to do this, naturally occurs due to the fabric and knit. Also same goes for crew neck sweaters and cardigans.

Comment

2) If anyone has a solution to this, please do tell. Maybe someone who knows how to bend the rules of physics. Seriously though, I don't think that is possible. The only way I could think of is to wash them and dry them, but of course you don't want to do that, except maybe on the delicate cycle. Has anyone tried that?

Comment

Working...
        X