GHD is the most amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GHD is the most amazing

GHD is the most amazing I've used so far right. I am always striving to frizz, and I have naturally curly hair. Is straight and silky hair ... This is my, this is great! ! You think I know that I have curly hair and never. Worth the money, but I would not use the other straight. Additionally waving, great work quickly, please curl your hair is also DVD, supplied with!

This is great! I can make use of iron heated to 15 seconds. First, because it always works, it is necessary to go through all parts of your own hair. I need 30 minutes of rectification, I have thick, coarse hair in just 10 minutes. I think it helped keep your curls and tips that are suitable for all hair types to create Xiatian Baud loose wave, straight, curly, the following:. Because the round cylinder design something completely bent, no. I have a complete range of curly hair, I am my hair is still perfect the next day. I do not even need to use hairspray.

Yes, it's expensive, it's so good for you, so you can save a lot of time, it is of great value, it has a warranty period of 1 year. It's not that the album, or grab her, forever to the cheap $ 30 iron hot. Your hair shiny and silky. If you have the money to buy it for you, you will be glad you did.

Oh, my god!

Is a good idea, I spent $ 300 so this iron, I think .... But I love it! !

I've researched this product for about a week now. I not only read on various websites, t comment. Let me tell you, I am, this is a very worthwhile investment. My hair looks great!

Now, my hair is difficult. The black part, I am part of the Philippines ... time, so iron, compared with the past, I have not yet passed a curly hair, curly, and my hair is stubborn! ! This is crazy! Moreover, as they say, it's a joke .. not hot quickly. 15 seconds. Anyway ... I swear. This is selfish, but I .. and I think it's a great iron, but I will not tell anyone that I know. This is a secret of my little beauty. I like it!

** By the way, your hair type ....... hot or how this feeling would be great? I want it to go up to 400.

Working...
X