No announcement yet.

Uniqlo online store opening on 10/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you order pants online do they hem them to your specifications, or do you need to go to a store for that?

Comment

I'm 5'9 and usually wear a small or medium (39" chest). I ordered a small and thought the sleeves were about an inch longer than they should be. Not sure how much longer the sleeves are on an xxl.

Comment

I do apparently mean polar fleece, yes. But I don't think it's an ugly fabric at all! I've never heard anyone say that. I don't walk around in Old Navy performance fleece pullovers, but still.

Also, I'm 6" even, and wear a large. I've had problems with BR and *especially* H&M and Old Navy sweaters being ludicrously long on me (i.e. down to mid-thigh for some reason if I pull it without stretching it).

Comment

Has anybody heard anything about orders placed over the weekend? I think they ship out of NJ so I imagine that they're kind of screwed at this point. It doesn't look like you can cancel orders once they've been placed. I'd call their customer service line but I imagine that they have bigger things to worry about at the moment.

Comment

I got an email saying expect things to be delayed about a week.

Comment

Working...
            X