BR Bridgecoat review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR Bridgecoat review

I know we have a few places floating around about the BR bridgecoat, but I wanted to start a thread of people who bought it and their reviews on it. I just bought mine and it should be here Saturday-Tuesday.

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
    -Maximus

I returned mine. The color looks better in photos than on me, and it's boxy.

Comment

I exchanged for a smaller size (XS, usually a S in coats). I agree, it is quite boxy. Any suggestions what color pants to wear with? Will look great with dark denim, and possibly charcoal wool or dark brown.

Comment

Well, the way I am built is 5'5" 36-38 chest and usually the shoulders fit me spot on, so I am a little boxy and broad for my size up top. And I usually get S in coats as well, so I sized down and ordered a XS. And I wanted a camel color coat, as I have a black peacoat. I want a blue toggle duffle coat, like the ones in Dead Poets Society.

-Maximus

Comment

Lets give this coat a rest.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
          #StayDapper

Comment

I am not trying to instill more hype into this coat. I ordered it and want a review. Just want others opinions is all.

-Maximus

Comment

My total for it was $108 and I returned it. It was nice material and the coat was thick and warm but it just didn't fit right. Even if I had sized down, I could tell it was too boxy looking.

Comment

How did you get it for $108?

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Yeah, I got it for 136 after tax.

-Maximus

Comment

It was 40% off Wednesday, combined with the extra $30 off that stacked, and I was still in my first 2 months of having opened a BR card so I got an extra 10% off.

Comment

Working...
                    X