Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for Banana Republic 40% coupon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[email protected] if anyone's got an extra, please . (one posted above has already been grabbed, unfortunately :/)

Comment

[email protected] if anyone's got an extra, please . (one posted above has already been grabbed, unfortunately :/)

Comment

Yes te one that I asked for someone took so if someone could email me please at [email protected] that would be great thanks

Comment

Their non heritage/monogram blazers are mostly bad. Unless you love giant shoulder pads.

I have their heritage olive wool sport coat and its pretty fantastic.

Comment

I can't wear their monogram stuff. I bought a monogram suit during the friends and family discount and it was the nicest suit I owned but had to return it because it's a bit too tight for me. It looked fine, it wasn't pulling or anything like that anywhere, but restricted my movement too much. So I'm stuck with their tailored line. Haven't tried the Heritage stuff yet.

Comment

I used mine on Holden monk strap shoes one week, and on quilted knit jacket other week (although they just ran 40% off outerwear the other week, but i did not grab it at that time..).

They do have brown wing tips that look temptimg as well, for $84 i think they are worth it.

Comment

I got those Olsen "wing tips" and really like em. Also got the Holden monk straps but am going to return those. Holdens look like they're glued together.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Working...
                X