Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for Banana Republic 40% coupon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for Banana Republic 40% coupon?

I think everyone on their mailing list got this one, 40% off any item*. Can anyone speak to any of their blazers/sports jackets? If none of them are worth grabbing, I might just grab another one of those Extra-Fine merino v-necks. I have a brick and mortar nearby too, so I could always just go in and try stuff on, as the coupon says in-store as well.

*Except of course "New Arrivals, Monogram, Heritage, Men’s Suiting, Women’s Blazers, Men's Performance, Cashmere, Adidas, Clarks, Spanx, Taylor Stitch or SF Made". Does "Men's Suiting" include blazers??

I picked up a few of those slim fit V-necks last week. I love the feel and fit. Whatever you do, do not wash and dry them at home. 1 of them got totally ruined, but I was able to return it (I obviously didn't tell them that I washed it)

Comment

I didn't get it. Does anyone have one they're not using. I've been waiting to get the bridge coat and I'd greatly appreciate it

Comment

Wat, whats your email? I have one

Comment

@Wat That coats back in stock? That may too much to ignore. Plus Trent's been doing well for me in fantasy football, so that's a bonus.

@Vicious49 Yeah, they really are great. I picked up the blue and the brown, if I don't find a jacket I want I'll probably grab a third. Any idea if they sell 'em in store?

Comment

Didn't get one either - any chance there's another extra floating around?

Comment

I don't see the coat online anywhere. Also, I think that would be a new arrival, no?

Comment

emarx - They had the regular fit ones, but not the slim fit ones at the store I went to. I haven't tried the regular fit ones on so I don't know how much looser (if any) they are. On the site they're not even labeled as 'slim fit'. I found that out by reading the reviews and sure enough, it says it on the label once I got them home.

I never seem to get those damn Wednesday coupons either, no matter how many times I sign up my email address.

EDIT: Looks like they are listed as 'slim fit' now in the description.

Comment

I never checked if mine said slim-fit or not, I know it definitely didn't when I ordered though. Good to know. I'm gonna stop by the brick-and-mortar near me, if I don't like any blazers I'll just be grabbing another v-neck most likely.

Comment

LZB3VLYVN6ZM

Comment

How slim fitting are the sweaters from BR? I wear a large slim at Jcrew which fits in the chest and shoulders, but still a little loose around the waist.

Comment

I'm 6'1" 210 athletic build and the large slim fit (apparently) is great on me. FWIW I wear it over a button-up, but I assume most do. I only have J Crew Factory sweater, although that fits me well too.

Comment

I'm considering using mine for a gift for the lady. Anyone have suggestions?

Comment

@JEH: Try over at fullclutch?

Comment

@JohnnyT - Good call; thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X