FS: L.L. Bean Signature all-black field watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: L.L. Bean Signature all-black field watch

Up for grabs is my like-new L.L. Bean Signature all-black field watch. I've been thinning out the herd (as you may have noticed) and this one became redundant when I got the tritium version used on eBay a while back.

38mm case, 18mm lug width, stainless steel case with black PVD finish, screw-down crown and caseback, 100m WR, mineral crystal, Swiss quartz movement, luminous hands and hour markers, nylon strap with leather backing. The watch is in virtually perfect condition, just a couple hairline scratches on the caseback. The strap is also in perfect condition, since I only wore the watch with a different strap. Honestly, this thing is in such good condition I could probably return it, but I hate to take advantage of L.L. Bean's return policy just for my own convenience.

Includes original L.L. Bean box.

This watch sells for $129 at L.L. Bean Signature's site, and as you might know, L.L. Bean very rarely does sales or discounts.

I'm asking $100, shipped and PPed in the CONUS, international shipping negotiable. If you aren't an established poster here on Threads, I will need references, eBay feedback, etc.

Email me at ben r dappered AT gmail DOT com, no spaces.

Ben
Working...
X