J.Crew Factory 20% birthday discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J.Crew Factory 20% birthday discount

Anyone get this yet? How does it work? Couldn't you technically game this by making new email accounts and get 20% off whenever you want?

I haven't heard about this. I did sign up for the emails but I don't recall anything about a discount.

Comment

Sure, but every time you use one you get a year older. So allocate wisely.

Comment

During the launch of their updated site they started the Factory First program:

http://factory.jcrew.com/factoryemailclub/sign_me_up.jsp

You put in your email and birthday and they supposedly offer you an additional 20% off on your birthday (you may have to go into your account details and set the birthday again after). Just read the fine print and it says you can only get the birthday offer if you create the account before the first day of the month of the birthday. Theoretically you could make a new account with a fake birthday of November 1st and get the discount then.

Comment

Reviving this thread...

Has anyone had experience with using this birthday code? Is it always 20% off, no restrictions? Planning to pick up the Thompson in navy later this year...

Comment

I get extra 20% off codes every time I order something from them. Best to be used when combined with a code-less sale.
            5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Working...
            X