Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinion on Joe's BR microstripe grey blazer for the fall/winter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannon
    replied

Our weather is particularly horrible heat from around April/May through September so I can see where you think it would lighten up, but it is all hot compared to most places.

Leave a comment:

• Figure.N9ne
    replied

I like to treat it like we actually have seasons, if not my clothes wears out faster and I get bored of what I have. I call what we have "Faltering" Fall/Winter/Spring all rolled into one season. Basically 5 months of what everyone else calls early fall or late spring.

Leave a comment:

• Cannon
    replied

I'm in Florida too and there really isn't much to worry about with colors here. We don't have much of seasons. Total winter days adds up to like two weeks total and fall feeling is maybe another two weeks before that, but otherwise we are warm or hot year round. As long as it is comfortable, wear it.

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

There is no winter in Miami. There's barely a spring or fall. There's mostly super hot summer and regular summer.

Leave a comment:

• MagM
    replied

Does 'winter appropriate' figure into Miami clothing? I'm from South Florida myself and I've always just kind of figured since it's hot everyday anyway seasonal color scheme isn't a huge factor.

Leave a comment:

• Opinion on Joe's BR microstripe grey blazer for the fall/winter.

I have the same BR blazer Joe has, the grey micro-stripe one he posted after he got it tailored. I love it, it fits me perfectly, but would you wear it in the fall/winter? It's a lightweight blazer BUT I live in Miami, so the materials weight isn't important to me in regards to comfort. I'm more concerned with the color, it's a lighter grey and feel it's not very winter appropriate. Opinions?

Working...
X