Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lands' End Tailored Wool Flannel Coat

Hi,

Can anyone recommend the Lands' End Men's Regular Tailored Wool Flannel Coat?

http://www.landsend.com/pp/TailoredWoolFlannelCoat~227397_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::LCH&CM_MERC H=IDX_Men-_-SuitsBlazers-_-Tailored&origin=index

Need an every day navy blazer. Thinking $250 - 30% for a wool blazer is reasonable if the fit is trim and the quality is there.

I dunno if you're gonna get trim fit from Lands' End.

Comment

i have found the lands' end tailored fit jackets to be just as fitted as the tommy hilfiger slim fit and alfani red suits in my closet. they also have the advantage of offering odd sizes instead of just evens. i usually wear a 40r in tommy slim fits and alfani reds, so i went with a 39r lands' end tailored. it fits like a glove.

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't get that one to use as a blazer as to me it looks like a suit jacket. However, it is hard to tell from the photos, they don't give much an idea of the fabric. Have you checked yoox? There are some reasonable blazer deals there (watch out, the Armani ones have linebacker shoulder pads).

Comment

I think think YYtop is right with the suit comment. The jacket is definately made to come with slacks and you can tell from the length of the jacket, usually a blazer or sport coat will land slightly towards the end of your butt, and a suit jacket typically ends a little past it. I cant explain it but you notice it when you wear a blazer as opposed to a suit seperate.

take a look at this one. It looks more like an everyday use jacket IMO

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/NavyBl...s&origin=index

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
          I>0<I

Comment

Working...
          X