Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Alpha Khakis: Where to buy and when are the deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fey
    replied
    if anything, they stretch out. i have 3 pairs, all the same size. one is a bit older with more wears than the other two, and that one fits looser than the others. specifically in the waist and knees. plus my phone has stretched out the left pocket a bit :\

Leave a comment:

• DrewG
    replied
    I agree. I have three pairs and they don't seem to have shrunk at all. I've had them for 6+ months now.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Lin
    replied
    I recently acquired two pairs, the fit doesn't seem to change even after laundering. Fitted and slim, no wonder that many people swore by it. I am. In love with mine!

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied
    I don't think mine shrank at all.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    Digging up an old Alpha Khaki-related thread so I don't have to start a new one.

What I'm wondering is if anyone who owns the Alpha Khakis can comment on whether or how much they shrink after laundering. I'm considering picking up a pair but I'm torn between the 30 inseam (which is basically perfect but will be too short if it shrinks at all) or the 32 (which is a bit too long but could be perfect if it shrinks slightly).

Leave a comment:

• JLee1469
    replied

Docker's website has 30% off F&F sale + free shipping. 59 - 30% = $41.30

Leave a comment:

• JYT
    replied

Try the sale section of Urban Outfitters, grabbed 2 pairs a couple months back for $20 each. They had plenty of sizes and color!

Leave a comment:

• brokenbones
    replied

I really like the buckskin. That shade of brown seems to be the "in" color for pants this fall. They're darker and not too orange or mustard colored like similar shades from jcrew.

Leave a comment:

• brooklyn87
    replied

Amazon is good, and you can use camelcamelcamel.com to watch for a price drop there. And Macy's often has a sale on em.

By the way, has anyone tried the Buckskin color? I'm very curious about it.

Leave a comment:

• Alex
    replied

FWIW, I've only seen black at my local Marshalls.

Leave a comment:

• ravi
    replied

Amazon has them for $45. Though Marshalls is the best deal by far if you can find your size.

Leave a comment:

• LosRockets
    replied

Marshalls. Got mine for $12 and $16.

Leave a comment:

• dapperedcpa
    replied

macys.com seems to have infinite colors in infinite sizes. on sale for $46.99, down from regular price $68.

Give them a try? http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/d...-fit?ID=586004

Leave a comment:

• brokenbones
    started a topic New to Alpha Khakis: Where to buy and when are the deals?

New to Alpha Khakis: Where to buy and when are the deals?

I'm running into a lot of dwindling inventory and varying prices online. Where do you guys buy your khakis? Dockers FB has a 30% off plus no min. free shipping deal going right now. The sad part is that there is only one "decent" color in my size. I'm going to pick those up.

Working...
X