Score!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score!

I recently picked up a pair of bruno magli black wingtips from the thrift store for $9.99. They are in almost perfect condition (including the soles) and obviously they would have gone for much more at full retail. I am just pretty excited about them and none of my friends really understand how awesome they are so I thought I would say something on here where people would understand.

Edit: I forgot that there was a sticky for thrifting. How do I delete a topic?

Only mods can delete posts, as far as I know.

You can atone for your grievous sin by posting pics of your new shoes.

Ben

Comment

Teej, if you post this in the thrifting thread then I will delete this thread. However, I see nothing wrong in creating a new thread to boast about a wonderful purchase.

Comment

You think you're excited, you should feel my nipples!

"We have some exciting news! Your Black Lapel Order # 10000XXXXX has shipped! It will arrive at your shipping address within 3 to 5 business days"

Comment

lmao @shadow

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
          I>0<I

Comment

just a similar situation - picked up walnut strands for 99.99 at Nordstrom Rack because they were sent back to AE for recrafting because they were tried on too much in regular Nordstrom

Comment

@Teej: Such celebratory posts are not allowed without pics!

Comment

That better get its own thread, shadOw4life... We want details and lots of pics

Comment

How do I upload pictures on this forum? I tried using an image shack forum code (a website I used way back in the day and still have an account for) and it didn't work.

Comment

@Teej: You can either pay the picture upload registration fee (I can send you the appropriate paypal info) and I will make sure your pics get posted for you or you can just use standard HTML img tags.

Comment

Use the code: img src="Putpicture links here" with the < and > at the beginning and end

Comment

@alan: nice try haha

ok here are the pics:

Comment

This look like they are in excellent condition! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                          X