X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thekillabeejc
    replied

Corey

Yes I did, I'm glad to see you did too. Thanks again for posting.

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

I emailed their ninja email and got the $50 off first time code. I have an order in using it and the LivingSocial deal to try to get a $120 gift certificate, then use that when their FB deal comes on to try to get $240 worth of stuff for $35. Someone suggested that on the Dappered comments on the Bonobos deal. The order still says "processing" but I'm hopeful.

Leave a comment:

• Corey
    replied

JC - I got mine free, were you able to find three people to use your link?

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

Is it still going on?

Leave a comment:

• Thekillabeejc
    replied

Corey, did 3 people already purchase the deal using your referral link? If they did, would you mind if I post mine? I only need 1 more purchase.

Leave a comment:

• trash
    replied

I've have a few pairs of bonobos and sized down an inch in the waist on all. they're fairly new and I actually haven't worn them out yet, so I haven't gotten a chance to wash/dry to check out shrinkage.

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

So what size should I be looking for in bonobos? I'm consistently a 32 in GAP...

Leave a comment:

• trash
    replied

I just noticed that the new site has a "redeem gift certificate" option - go to your account, then click on "Gift Certificate" at the bottom of the menu. I haven't tried it, but I'm guessing it would convert your vouchers to store credit so you don't have to worry about the expiration date

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

Bought the deal with your link, thanks. Hopefully I'll get it all figured out by October when they give out the 50% off coupon from their Facebook promotion.

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

How do you get the $50 off $100 first time coupon? I just signed up but my welcome email didn't say anything about it.

Leave a comment:

• trash
    replied

I too have a stack of bonobos credit with nothing I need to spend it on....I think you can use the vouchers to buy a gift certificate, so that might help get rid of the expiration date. I didn't actually do this myself, but I went part way through the checkout process (before the buggy site redesign at least) and it accepted a voucher as payment for a gift certificate. just sayin...

Leave a comment:

• jose_jackson
    replied

I just stacked two deals yesterday (daily hookup and buy with me). Worked fine. Got three pairs of pants and a sweater for about $120 total cost to me.

Also make sure to notice your subtotal. If it's over $250 you'll save more with the 20% off than you will with the $50 off for first time buyer.

Leave a comment:

• AnonymousJay
    replied

Thanks for the heads up, but I just know I should pass on this deal.

I've been hoarding BONOBOS credits and have hundreds (literally) that I need to spend before October..haha.

I really like this company/brand. The prices are kinda high, but realistically you should never pay their full retail for ANYTHING. There is always some kind of deal going on. But their customer service (ninjas) and shipping are ridiculously good.

Leave a comment:

• MagM
    replied

Perfect, just wanted to check--the fine print says "Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion" but I know I've heard y'all doing just that. Finally gonna get me some Beacon boots! I've been dying to get a pair since Joe first talked about 'em.

Edit: Wow, I just used every southern affectation I know in that post. Just noting.

Leave a comment:

• chern
    replied

MagM, I did the same exact thing with the 40 for 80 Junglecents promo a week back. After stacking that $80 with the $50 off $100 purchase ($130 total, coincidentally the same price as the boots), I didn't have to pay Bonobos a cent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X