Bonobos on LivingSocial today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos on LivingSocial today

Bonobos is being featured on LivingSocial today in DC - $35 for $70 http://livingsoci.al/otnqaS

(Click here if you don't want to help me out and use my referral link - http://livingsocial.com/deals/123669...thes?msdc_id=1)

I like their stuff, but even with $35 off it's too pricey for me

Comment

there are also 20% off codes you can stack (try BANANAS), which yields some pretty good deals

Comment

Thanks Corey, just grabbed one using your link.

In addition to this, Bonobos is doing a combined deal with their Facebook page. For each "like" they receive, those who share the link will get a special promo code, up to 50% off (if they get up to 50,000 "likes").

Comment

Awesome - thanks! Also, thanks for the tip on the other discount.

Comment

Juuust want to make sure--this is something I can pair with my $50 off $100 first-time coupon, right?

So let's say I get the Beacon boots (I'm gonna do it if this can work!). They're $130. Take $50 off with the first-time coupon, and then $70 off with the LivingSocial coupon. So I'd pay them $10 and LS $35? Did I do that right/does it work that way?

Comment

MagM, I did the same exact thing with the 40 for 80 Junglecents promo a week back. After stacking that $80 with the $50 off $100 purchase ($130 total, coincidentally the same price as the boots), I didn't have to pay Bonobos a cent.

Comment

Perfect, just wanted to check--the fine print says "Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion" but I know I've heard y'all doing just that. Finally gonna get me some Beacon boots! I've been dying to get a pair since Joe first talked about 'em.

Edit: Wow, I just used every southern affectation I know in that post. Just noting.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, but I just know I should pass on this deal.

I've been hoarding BONOBOS credits and have hundreds (literally) that I need to spend before October..haha.

I really like this company/brand. The prices are kinda high, but realistically you should never pay their full retail for ANYTHING. There is always some kind of deal going on. But their customer service (ninjas) and shipping are ridiculously good.

Comment

I just stacked two deals yesterday (daily hookup and buy with me). Worked fine. Got three pairs of pants and a sweater for about $120 total cost to me.

Also make sure to notice your subtotal. If it's over $250 you'll save more with the 20% off than you will with the $50 off for first time buyer.

Comment

I too have a stack of bonobos credit with nothing I need to spend it on....I think you can use the vouchers to buy a gift certificate, so that might help get rid of the expiration date. I didn't actually do this myself, but I went part way through the checkout process (before the buggy site redesign at least) and it accepted a voucher as payment for a gift certificate. just sayin...

Comment

How do you get the $50 off $100 first time coupon? I just signed up but my welcome email didn't say anything about it.

Comment

Bought the deal with your link, thanks. Hopefully I'll get it all figured out by October when they give out the 50% off coupon from their Facebook promotion.

Comment

I just noticed that the new site has a "redeem gift certificate" option - go to your account, then click on "Gift Certificate" at the bottom of the menu. I haven't tried it, but I'm guessing it would convert your vouchers to store credit so you don't have to worry about the expiration date

Comment

So what size should I be looking for in bonobos? I'm consistently a 32 in GAP...

Comment

Working...
                              X