FS: Johnston & Murphy Lace Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Johnston & Murphy Lace Ups

Great condition, had for a few years but not worn on a regular basis since I don't dress up for work. Chestnut brown. Always kept in shoe trees and polished regularly.

Open on price, make me an offer. Let me know if you'd like to see more images.

http://tinypic.com/r/1znlpwl/6

http://tinypic.com/r/2cfsya/6

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

I'm not interested myself but I'm pretty sure you'll want to add the size.

Comment

Wow, haha. Thanks for the heads up, that was a dumb mistake.

Size 10.5

Thanks Jared.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

One final bump and I'll let it die.

Comment

what's the lowest you'd move them for. i'm mildly interested, but i don't want to insult you with an offer you find preposterous.

Comment

All offers will be considered, leave me an email address and we can discuss.

Comment

Appreciate the interest, no offense will be taken to any offer. ;-)

Comment

Bump for mr. mr.

Comment

Working...
                  X