X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chico
    replied

@Cannon When someone wants to be point man on someone elses action they're going to hear about. I'm just calling "BS" on it. Nobody calls other customers to apologize for problems they had with service they provide. Believe me I know I won't get a call. Also having credit card problems at this time, in my opinion, transends coincidence.

But in the spirit of all involved I'll leave this as my last response.

Good shopping and have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• Cannon
    replied

@chico Not Jason's fault that you haven't received a call. He gave his experience. You bought at own risk. The site ripped people off.

I agree, the thread should lock now and only serve as archive that the retailer is unreliable.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

/end thread

Please?

Leave a comment:

• chico
    replied

I see that a website called Ripoff Report is now showing reviews of Conti Couture. More people saying the same thing. Not receiving goods and not responding to calls and email. I'm still waiting for that call Jason.

Leave a comment:

• chico
    replied

Somebody attempted to use my number and my credit card company called.

Leave a comment:

• chico
    replied

Has anybody experienced fraudulent credit card activity? Just got called by my credit card company. Had to cancel my card.

Leave a comment:

• chico
    replied

I concur with Shawn. And why is she apologizing to Jason? Why is Jason apologizing for her? He's the one who has received his orders. How about she apologizes to the ones she ripped off. She has the email addresses and phone numbers. Again stay clear of this website!

Leave a comment:

• OnlyShawn
    replied

She's lying. Multiple calls and e-mails from me, over a month span, that she never answered? Unless she had the plague, or a witch had turned her into a newt, she could've managed some sort of response--change voicemail, set auto respond on email, put banner on webpage, etc.

I refuse her tasty shit sandwich, thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• chico
    replied

Still doesn't explain sending NWOT suits that are way beyond the pre owned/used condition. Who going to wear suits with holes in them.

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

Just as an update, I got a nice and apologetic email from Gia at Conticouture apologizing for everything that's gone on and explaining that she's been sick. She said she'd tried to make everything right with everyone who had been affected, so I hope things have worked out for all of you.

Leave a comment:

• chico
    replied

Update: I received my order 2 weeks after i placed the order. Actually it looks like the order was placed after i posted my review. She told me she dropped it off 2 day after i placed the order. The key point is what was billed as "New without Tags" and 46L was actually a 42R to 44R, pants were cuffed, there were holes and frays in the fabric. I couldn't even donate it to Goodwill. Strait to the garbage. An old JOS A Bank blazer was thrown in. That was donate. Again stay away from this sight

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

Sorry @chico... FWIW I did get good service back when this was posted, but others have had problems so I'd say stay away. eBay is generally cheaper anyway, and has great (too good) buyer protection.

Leave a comment:

• chico
    replied

Conti Couture is a complete scam. I ordered, got a confirmation and a UPS tracking #. When I tried to track it said the package has not arrived at the facility. Checked for 2 days, still the same. Contacted Gia on email and she said she had a family emergency (thats where I knew I got scammed) and she just dropped it off after hours in the drop box. UPS still said it hasn't arrived in the facility. I emailed and left a voice msg for Gia to cancel have not heard back and probably won't. I'm very skeptical on any posting saying they got honest service. Stay clear of this site.

Leave a comment:

• Cannon
    replied

Guess they either tanked or they let Jason spread the word and he was lucky to actually be the example of a successful order. Sorry to hear that for those who ordered from there.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyShawn
    replied

Oh yeah...I also ordered something and never got it, despite multiple emails an phone calls. Eventually cancelled with Amex and got my money back. I heart Amex.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X