Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebola
    replied

Stretch cotton tees from Express- they come in white and many other colors, are nicely fitted, and you can get them on sale for the most of the time.

Right now they are 2 for $33, take the 15 od 30 coupon, and you have two good basic shirts for $18.

Leave a comment:

• cjl
    replied

I think the J Crew tees hold up well. Find a sale and buy a few 2-packs and the per shirt cost is competitive.

Leave a comment:

• ZachL
    replied

Kirkland at Costco for crewneck Ts. They fit perfectly and have a real substantial collar which is awesome for a tshirt. They run a bit long on me at 5'10", but I have shorter friends who they fit prrfecty, so I'm not sure if my torso is short or if I always pick up weird fitting ones. Best crews in out though. Still trying to find good v's - Mossimo at Target has been holding me down for a bit though.

Leave a comment:

• nftmlk
    replied

hanes v necks 5 or 6 pack from target. they are thin and get the job done.

Leave a comment:

• JScoope
    replied

This is probably the hardest thing for me to find. I'm 6'2" and generally weigh around 208lb with a muscular build (I've been 6'2" since I was 15 but I only weighed 172 before I started training). I've been looking pretty much every day for the last 2 months for solid t-shirts and finally grabbed 4 at the J Crew factory at $15 each. More than I wanted to spend but the best fit and price I've come across. They fit a bit bigger and looser than the standard J Crew broken-in ones, and aren't as soft (but still very soft). I got the XL and they fit pretty great; a bit below mid-bicep, seams line up with shoulders well.

Leave a comment:

• jicarv
    replied

Everlane. I did a mini review here:

http://threads.dappered.com/topic/everlane-1#post-41372

For undershirts, check here:

http://threads.dappered.com/topic/be...le-undershirts

Leave a comment:

• spartanlaw
    replied

For wearing alone or under? It sounds like you are talking about wearing a plain white T alone, which I don't do. For undershirts, it's Fruit of the Loom Men's V-Neck all the way. The hanes vnecks don't scoop low enough on me and can still be seen with an unbuttoned collar. The fruit of the looms are perfect.

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond
    replied

Must not make joke about band.

My basic t-shirts are from Gap.

Leave a comment:

• KC
    started a topic Your favorite plain white Tees?

Your favorite plain white Tees?

After going through all the stuff I've bought over the past year while building my wardrobe, I've come to the realization that I am lacking in some of the basics, like short sleeved white T-shirts.

So I'm looking to pick up some fitted Ts (fitted especially in the sense of the sleeve area so that it doesn't billow off to the sides) in crew or V neck. I'd also like to not spend like, 30 bucks for each shirt. I think the closest I've gotten to the fit I like was the Mossimo brand at Target and I think I had some really basic Fruit of the Loom crewneck Ts a while back that I liked as well.

Do you guys have any favorites or suggestions or go-tos for these kinds of basics?

Working...
X