Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDot
    replied

haha... @Focuspants sorry there aren't any sales up there...we'll tell you all about it come Nov. 23rd.

Leave a comment:

• Focuspants
    replied

Seriously Jessy, these guys are so late to the party. I am totally going to take advantage of all of the none of the sales we have in Canada after thanksgiving!

I am hoping you guys have some good sales though. I need some more fall/winter gear.

Leave a comment:

• SDot
    replied

I was lost there for a second...makes sense lol. sorry @Jessy.

Leave a comment:

• jicarv
    replied

@Jessy - LOL...yesterday was your Thanksgiving in Canada.

Leave a comment:

• jessy_diamond
    replied

But we're the day after Thanksgiving!

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied

I don't see why you can't do it. It looks like you've got a goal so that should make it easier.

As for me, I don't yet know what to think of the sales this year. Maybe we'll see as it all comes closer. I really don't know what I would get, though. I need some shirts and would like another suit, but that's really it. I'll be stuck in a place without much in the way of shopping so that may actually be a blessing.

Leave a comment:

• SDot
    started a topic Day after Thanksgiving/Cyber Monday

Day after Thanksgiving/Cyber Monday

So I think i'm gonna try my hardest to not buy anything between now and Thanksgiving so that I can just SPLURGE the day after or Cyber Monday. Do you think that's possible? lol... That would mean that basically I need to stay away from any computer that has access to the internet for the two months which is impossible because I work in IT smh. I really don't need to add anything to my wardrobe at the moment except for a grey tweed/herringbone blazer and a suit I already plan on getting the beg. of next month (when I get my bonus!).

What is you guys take? Think I can do it? Are you all looking forward to day after sales this year?

Working...
X