Opinons on a sweater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinons on a sweater

I've been looking for a shawl/mock neck pullover sweater for a while. Saw this one on Lands End this morning. It's 55% cotton/45% acrylic but with the coupon code it comes out to only $18. Oh, and I think I'm going to get it in camel.

Thoughts? Worth the $18?

I'd considered this one too at one point. I'm a sucker for shawl sweaters...ultimately decided against it. The collar to me is a bit awkward in that its almost squared off. With that said, great price and maybe worth trying out and returning if need be.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Man, I've eyed this sweater numerous times. I have the crew neck donegal sweater from LE, and I like it a lot. It's quite comfortable and I've gotten numerous compliments on it. Hell, for $18 I might even jump on it.

That being said, it may not be slim enough for some of the folks on here (being a larger guy, it's sometimes hard for me to judge)

Comment

tdig - I had the same thoughts. I'm curious to see what it looks like on a body, rather than laying flat. Nice thing is that Sears is around the corner and I can return it for free.

Comment

BJ, I very nearly pulled the trigger on the exact same thing this morning. Will probably pick it up this evening.

Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

Comment

Maybe it looks better when it's opened up? To me, it can't decide if it wants to be a shawl collar or a club collar so instead it's a little bit of both.

Comment

The collar is a turn-off.

Comment

This one caught my eye:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-linen-cotton-cricket-vest~233709_-1.html

Looks a little loose, though. Maybe an option for people that can size down?

Comment

Working...
                  X